When sharing our faith with others isn't well received and we give up, does it tell Jesus that He isn't worth the effort?

And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. You therefore must endure hardship as a good solider of Jesus Christ. 2 Timothy 2:2-3

When sharing our faith with others isn't well received and we give up, does it tell Jesus that He isn't worth the effort?

I know it's got to be frustrating to have people back away from you when you mention your faith in Jesus, because I have had that happen before. Each time, the thought to just give up pops up quickly in my mind. Of course, that's what Satan would want. He would want us to give up sharing our faith, because he has not only gained any people that we were trying to share our faith with, but he has gained us, in the process!

I'm of the belief that not everyone can share their faith in the same manner as others they see do this. I've tried approaches that others have written about that haven't gotten positive responses for me, but Jesus doesn't want us to give up!

The Bible says: There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:  1 Corinthians, Chapter 12:4-7.

There are many times I have almost given up trying. I've learned to be prayerful about the timing and way to share my faith with others, asking what Jesus wants of me. I've felt like He's led me to share my faith through blogs. That way, people can view it when they are available to read posts on line. It took me awhile to realize that He doesn't call us all to share our faith in the exact same way, but they can all work for His good.

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog