It's Easy to Get Caught Up in Judging Others, but How Does Jesus Feel About It?

It's Easy to Get Caught Up in Judging Others, but How Does Jesus Feel About It?

Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I saw a picture of an actress and above her the article was titled: A List. I found myself saying that the dress she was wearing wasn't right for her. I think it was too dramatic of a color for her fair complexion and made her look washed out. Then, I realized that I was judging her. Immediately afterward, I realized that I am so very fortunate that Jesus doesn't judge me by the same critical standards that I use to judge others. 

I feel compelled to share that somehow, I elude myself into thinking that I don't judge others and are very open. Obviously from this, I am very wrong! Fortunately for me, Christ doesn't look at me an all my bulges, floppy skin, thinning hair and many flaws and say, "Well, Debbie won't make my A List, because she's not perfect."

Fortunately, Christ sees my heart despite all my flaws and what I truly am, a sinful human being who loves Him. He never gives up on me, even when I get swept into things like judging others and He brings me back to refocus on Him and all He's done for me. He opens my heart and tames my critical nature, showing me the errors of my ways. I am truly blessed!

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog