How does Jesus feel about us making sure we pay a little less to Uncle Sam, so that we can keep a little more of what we earn?

How does Jesus feel about us making sure we pay a little less to Uncle Sam, so that we can keep a little more of what we earn?

I get it! It's difficult to let that hard-earned money slip through our fingers, especially when we don't always feel that our tax money is going to things that are beneficial.  I know, because I got caught up in this very thing one time, all along thinking I was a good Christian.

I started a side-line business years ago for the sole purpose of being able to utilize all the tax deductions that this afforded me. But when I read the following passage, I realize that my financial goals weren't aligned with what Jesus wants of me. After being prayerful about this, I quit the side-line business. That doesn't mean that having a side-line businesses is wrong. It was that my ultimate goal for doing the business was not aligned with what Jesus says below:

Mark 12: 16 And they brought it [a coin]. And He [Jesus] saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto Him [Jesus], Caesar’s. 17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to God the things that re God’s.

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog