If I let the political events of the world get me down, am I doing the will of Jesus?

I have to admit that there is so much political turmoil in our country these days, and there are times when it can really get to me. I need to especially turn to Jesus in times like this, because when I'm not, I'm not being an example of how Jesus works in my life.

1 John 5:4-5 says: For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. Who is he who overcome the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog