How does Jesus feel when we look up to the rich and famous and try to emulate them and their good fortune?

How does Jesus feel when we look up to the rich and famous and try to emulate them and their good fortune?

It's confusing, at times. You would think that those who are rich and famous are really blessed by Jesus and those who have little are not, but that's not accurate! You'll see that in the verse below:

Exodus 33:19 And He said, I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

There are times when I felt that I was being punished when I didn't have things as easy as my siblings. In hind sight, I realize that by having to work harder for things that weren't just given easily to me, helped develop my work ethic and my appreciation for what God has given me.

Sometimes, getting things on a silver platter is not what is best for us. Those things can undermine the faith and actions of many, although there are some who maintain their faith through it all. 

People used to look down on the handicapped or diseased, because they must have done something wrong that Jesus was punishing them for, when that really isn't the case. Sometimes, Jesus works through those with diseases and handicapping conditions to show His handiwork in their lives making them inspirations to others. 

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog