How does Jesus feel when we let our Stuff, become a focus in our lives instead of Him?

How does Jesus feel when we let our Stuff, become a focus in our lives instead of Him?


Now, even though I pride myself at not having a worldly focus, Satan sneaks us and puts a wedge in between our relationship with Jesus and our desire for worldly things. You may be someone like me who says, "No way! I don't care for worldly items!" But is that really true?

If there were a flood, what would I go back and grab? ...my wallet...my family photos...that outfit that I saved and saved for over months...my iPhone...my Coach purse...and the list goes on. You get the point!  Any possessions we would go after, has some kind of worldly hold on us and we don't want worldly things to possess our soul.

In the following Bible verses, we are warned: Luke 17: 31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. [She turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back after being warned.]



Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog