When You Feel so Much Hatred for Those Who Appear to Some to Be Taking Advantage of Our Social Assistance, Would Jesus Approve?

When You Feel so Much Hatred for Those Who Appear to Some to Be Taking Advantage of Our Social Assistance, Would Jesus Approve?

How can we say we love Jesus and be so angry to the point of hatred of those who use public assistance or would like to? Some approach this like these people who are less fortunate have contrived this in their hearts like a scam against society.

I really don't think some people say, "Oh, I'll be poor, and barely have enough to eat or to feed my children, and live in apartments that have substandard living conditions, roaches, water heaters that don't always work, and violence in the area, because I really aspire to living off of social services! That way, I can relax in my roach infested apartment where I'm up late each night wondering if I will be able to pay the rent, if my child's asthma will get worse and whether the politicians will undermine the Affordable Care Act even further, so that my children and I can't afford to go see the doctor, even in a medical emergency. 

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:15-16

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog