There are times in my life where I get too busy and my faith in Jesus takes a back seat. How does Jesus feel about this?

During times of busyness, I find that there are times when Jesus has something on my heart that He wants done and I find myself saying, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I guess I will get around to it, Lord, when things aren't so hectic." I don't honestly think He would like me putting Him on the back burner, because He made my salvation a priority when He gave His life for me and for you, too. He didn't say, "I'm just too busy now to deal with all of this. Maybe, some time later!"

Matthew 4:18-20 says: And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." They immediately left their nets and followed Him

Jesus wants me to do the same thing! He wants me to be there to do His will the same as He takes the time to be there for me, without question!!!

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog