If We Say We Are Christians, but Only Minimally Have a Relationship with Jesus, Are We Christians?

If We Say We Are Christians, but Only Minimally Have a Relationship with Jesus, Are We Christians?

That's a tricky one and only Jesus can answer that. What I do know is what it says in the Bible in Revelation 3:15-16: "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 

It's not to late to change your relationship with Jesus. All you have to do is pray and tell Him you're sorry and what Him to be in control of your heart, life and choices. He will if you ask Him, but not just one time, you have to have an on-going relationship with Him. It says in Revelation 3:19-20: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten [discipline]. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.  

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog