When we wonder what our purpose in life is, are we neglecting Jesus' will for our lives?

I think at one time or the other, most of us have wondered what our purpose in life is. It's almost a normal phase we go through periodically. What's important what Jesus thinks our purpose in life is:

Isaiah 43:7-11 says: Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him." Bring out the blind people who have eyes, And the deaf who have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, And let the people be assembled Who among them can declare this, And show us former things? Let them bring out their witnesses, that they may be justified; Or let them hear and say, "It is truth." "You are My witnesses," says the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.

Jesus lets us know that He doesn't want us to be oblivious to what is being shared with us (the blind who have eyes [and do not see] and the deaf who have ears [and do not hear]- not because they have a handicapping condition, but by not paying to attention to the message that Jesus is our Savior and is the way to salvation with Him in heaven, it's as if they were handicapped.) I think Jesus is letting us know through this Bible passage that our purpose is to listen and to do His will and be witnesses to others that He is the One true God and Savior of all who believe in Him. 


Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog