Do Our Actions Say That We'd Like Jesus to Heal Us of Our Vices Some Time Later After I've Indulged?

And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, He saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? John 5:5-6

Jesus heals the lame man, but when He asks us Wilt thou be made whole of our vices, do you put it off until tomorrow? There are times when I'm at a buffet and Christ reminds me that aggravates one of my vices. By piling my plate high to get my money's worth, does that tell Jesus that I want Him to heal me some time later after I've indulged? The same could be true of vices like drinking, gambling, sex, drugs, technology, etc. What do we say to our Lord when He asks us Wilt thou be made whole?

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog