Is Jesus Turning His Back on Us When We Feel We Are Being Punished?

Is Jesus Turning His Back on Us When We Feel We Are Being Punished?

Jesus says in the Bible: My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of His correction: For whom the Lord loveth He correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Proverbs 3:11-12

So, this makes me mindful that I shouldn't be so quick to be critical when I feel that I am being punished. I need to always be prayerful to put these situations in Jesus' very capable hands and ask Him to get me through these difficult times. Some times, these situations are for our growth, others for reasons beyond our comprehension, but always, always, Jesus is there and will be there with us in times of trouble if we ask Him. 

Also, I don't think Jesus us wants us to say through our actions or inactions that we only have faith in Him when He gives us everything we want, the way we want it and that there are no terrible things that happen in our lives or the lives of our loved ones. Much to be prayerful about...

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog