Jesus Doesn't Want Us to Deny Him Before Men, but Is It Only With Our Words?

Jesus Doesn't Want Us to Deny Him Before Men, but Is It Only With Our Words?

Jesus says: Whoseoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, Him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32-33

I've always heard that Actions Speak Louder Than Words. Well, I think from everything I've read in the Bible that Jesus feels the same way. I don't think He just wants us to admit that He is our Savior when we are in the confines of our church with a safe group of people to talk to about this topic. 

Jesus wants us to be able to not sheepishly look down at our feet when someone we are standing with is putting down someone who has a faith in Jesus or is saying that their non-Christian faith is right. Do we really stand up for Jesus and our faith in Him like He stood up for us when He gave His life to save us from our sins? I'm afraid that most of us, including me, have difficulty sharing our faith publicly, especially when it is difficult to do so. 

I don't want Jesus to turn His back on me the way I've done to Him when things are awkward. All I can do is be prayerful that Jesus makes me a better Christian more willing to share my faith with others, especially when it's difficult to do so!

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog