If we let our fears keep us from sharing our faith with others, does it really matter to Jesus?

If we let our fears keep us from sharing our faith with others, does it really matter to Jesus?

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5:19-20

As this passage states, it really does matter to Jesus. Not only does He want us to do it, but He rewards those who do it on His behalf! The sad thing is, I've let all too many opportunities pass me by where I could have shared my faith with others. I always figure that there's someone better able to share their faith than me, or I may say the wrong things, or they might get upset with me. I've let these things interfere with being the Christian that Jesus wants. I have to remember that Jesus put me with that person at that particular place and time and if He wanted another person to share their faith with them, He would have put that person there instead of me! Wow! The part in blue is something Jesus is showing me about my own failure to do this on His behalf. Maybe, the same thing applies to you...

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog