When I'm Awkward About Sharing My Faith in Jesus, Does that Mean that God Won't Dwell in Me?

1 John 4: 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

When I'm awkward about sharing my faith in Jesus, does that mean that God won't dwell in me? It quite possibly does!!! 

*When there are opportunities to share my faith in Jesus, do I do it or do I shuffle my feet and look at the ground?

*When around those who are putting others down, do I stand up for them by being an example of my faith in Jesus, or do I shuffle my feet and look at the ground?

*When others are using God's name in vain, do I take a stand up for Jesus, or do I shuffle my feet and look at the ground?

*When others suggest doing something that wouldn't make Jesus proud, do I stand up for Jesus by declining, or do I shuffle my feet and look at the ground?

To be honest with you, there are too many times I've shuffled my feet and looked at the ground rather than take a stand. I want to be prayerful about being a better example of my faith in Jesus, because I truly want God to dwell in me! How about you?

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog