Do We Turn a Blind Eye When Jesus Calls Upon Us to Do Something Good for Others?

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4:17 

Do we turn a blind eye when Jesus calls upon us to do something good for others? 

I have to be honest. I'm ashamed to say that I've done this before. Of course, I've come up all types of excuses to validate my inactivity. "I'm too busy, I'm doing this much more important thing, I can't because I have these other obligations, I've already done so and so which fulfills my obligation, they might just use the money to buy something that might be harmful to them." These are just a few of the excuses that have passed through my mind over the years.


Peter said, "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog