If I am worried and afraid, am I telling Jesus that I don't trust Him to protect me?

If I am worried and afraid, am I telling Jesus that I don't trust Him to protect me?

When I cry unto Thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise His word: in the Lord will I praise His word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:9-11

This passage reminds me of the song link below. They used this song in Vacation Bible School and I just absolutely love the message and had to buy the CD to hear it periodically: If God is for me, who can be against me?  Enjoy! It has a wonderful message!


This is a link to the Song: God is for Me/Maker Fun Factory Video/Group Publishing by LifeTree Kids via You Tube




Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog