What If I Keep the Majority of the Commandments, but am a Little Rude to Those Different Than Me, Does that Show I Love Jesus?


Romans 13: 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.


What If I Keep the Majority of the Commandments, but am a Little Rude to Those Different Than Me, Does that Show I Love Jesus?

Well, my understanding is that we can't pick and choose which commandments that we keep. So, when I do the first four commandments, but I'm a little rude to those with different ethnicity to mine, I'm not doing Jesus's will.

If I try not to be a little rude to people with different ethnicity to mine, but I ignore them, does that show I love Jesus? This is still not doing Jesus' will.

If I don't say anything rude about people of different ethnicity when I'm with others who are, does that show I love Jesus?  I know it's extremely hard to be among others who are putting down those of different ethnicity and not to say anything, because I've done this. I've been told that when we say nothing, we are condoning their actions of saying negative things. Therefore, it is still not doing Jesus' will.

None of these questions are easy. We have to be prayerful about them. I've been told that we should stand up and say things like: 
*I don't like being rude to others, regardless of their ethnicity. 
*I don't like ignoring others, regardless of their ethnicity.
*I don't like talking about others, regardless of their ethnicity.


Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog