If I turn a blind eye when someone is making counterproductive lifestyle and faith choices, by saying nothing to them, am I telling Jesus that I wipe my hands of this situation?

"When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand." Ezekiel 3:18

If I turn a blind eye when someone is making counterproductive lifestyle and faith choices, by saying nothing to them, am I telling Jesus that I wipe my hands of this situation?

I realize more than you will ever know how much easier it is to ignore choices of this nature. Sure, you risk the person jumping down your throat when you approach them. Sure, there's the potential of them telling your friends that you confronted them. Sure, there's the chance they will no longer be your friend. The thing is, at what cost do we ignore their choices? It can have a detrimental effect on their salvation and according to the verse above, it could possibly have a detrimental effect on our salvation, as well.

"Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. Ezekiel" 3:19

This verse shows that Jesus takes into consideration that we tried to warn the person of their counterproductive choices. Hopefully, they will make the changes necessary to be aligned to what Jesus wants in their life, but if they don't, Jesus won't hold us accountable for that.

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog