If I look Down on Others with Vices I Think are Worse Than Mine, am I saying to Jesus that My Sins are Less Significant Than Theirs?

Romans 3: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

So, if I look down on others with vices I think are worse than mine, am I saying to Jesus that my sins are less significant than theirs?

It's really easy to get caught up in looking down on others, especially those who don't fit into the societal norms, these days! 

It doesn't say, Debbie's sins are somewhat minor, so she should be in line ahead of all the other sinners. If I read this passage carefully, it says that we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. That means NONE of us is better or more righteous than another. It means NONE of us can really look down our noses at those who make poor life style choices, have addictions of one kind or another, have been born into a race this isn't the highly desired race at the moment, etc. We have NO RIGHT to look down our noses at anyone!!!

Verse 24 says that those who believe in Jesus Christ are justified freely through His grace, not through any hierarchy of who is the most or least sinful, since we are ALL sinful.

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog