What Does Jesus Think When We Get Caught Up in Wanting Things of the World?

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 John 2: 15

 What does Jesus think when we get caught up in wanting things of the world? It's difficult, I admit. There are times I'll see someone in a stunning outfit and want it. There are times that I wish that I could wear my hair like someone I'd seen, but aren't these all things of the world?

You're absolutely right, they are! I can't tell you that I have all the answers, but I know that Christ puts this in my heart during times when I'm admiring these things. That means that He loves me enough to remind me, so that I can back up and refocus my priorities! What about you? I'm not figuring that Christ only puts this reminder in my heart when I'm admiring the worldly things of others. Do you listen and allow Christ to refocus your priorities or do you ignore that gentle tugging on your heart?

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Hebrew 13:5

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog