Do Your Actions Say that You Don't Appreciate Jesus Giving His Life for Us When You Don't Forgive Others?

Matthew 6: 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I wish I could say that I'm a better example of this passage. I get caught up being resentful and sometimes angry with those who are rude or insensitive to my needs. When I'm holding on to this resentment and anger, feeling vindicated by the wrongs done to me, I'm not showing the forgiving grace that God has given to me. I would hate for this to keep me from experiencing the forgiveness of my Heavenly Father given to me through the death and resurrection of His Holy Son, Jesus!

Do Your Actions Say that You Don't Appreciate Jesus Giving His Life for Us When You Don't Forgive Others????

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog