Are You Saying You Don't Trust Christ to Get You Through Difficult Times When You Get Frustrated or Worry?

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 1 Peter 5:10

We all have troubling times and it's easy to get frustrated, angry, etc. Are you saying you don't trust Christ to get you through those difficult times when you get frustrated or worry? At a point, I realized that when I'm frustrated or worrying about situations, I'm showing that I don't trust Christ to get me through them. My worry or frustration is basically saying, "God I don't trust you to be with me through this terrible ordeal, so I'm going to worry about how I'm going to get through this."  In John 14: 27 Jesus says, "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog