Does My Busy-ness Say That I Don't Have Time for Christ in My Life?

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:17-18

I like the way this Bible passage keeps me focused on what really matters! It's so easy for me to get busy doing this, that and the next thing. I think Satan sometimes works to get a stronghold in our lives when we are too busy to pay attention to his negative influence on us.

I have mental lists of all I'm supposed to do, but if I don't make reading my Bible a priority or having some quiet time praying to God, my days seem even more hectic and disconnected. I have found that when I do make Christ a priority in my life, the hectic things in life that keep me so very busy, lose their pull on me. I think when I'm more Christ centered, I'm a better role model to those around me. I want to stay focused on growing in grace!

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Do Biblical Inconsistencies Really Matter?

Types of Christians

A Christian Caregiver

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube

Video Answers About God, Jesus, Creation, Disaster, Etc. via You Tube
VideoAnswersAboutGod.blogspot.com

Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog

Creation: What's It Matter?

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!

It's Not Cool 2 Bully!
https://ItsNotCool2Bully.blogspot.com/

Share the Joy Blog